Specialized Insurance for Gun Stores and Shooting Ranges
Sight Guard Insurance Services offers a full range of insurance coverages for business in the gun industry. We offer General Liability, Workers Compensation, Excess Liability, Property, Health, and Commercial Auto. Our clientele consists of shooting ranges, gun stores, gun training, and even gun part manufacturing. Our specialized markets offer policies that ensure you are properly covered in a constantly growing industry. With over 30 years in the industry, we look forward to servicing your insurance needs.
Specialized Insurance for:
We offer superior lines of coverage:
- Full liability limits for gun-smithing operations including no exclusions or limitations for these operations
- $25,000 of Personal Property of Others coverage included in the Elite Property form
- $100,000 of Business Income and Extra Expense coverage as part of our Elite Property form
- Property, Inland Marine, Crime, Automobile Liability, and General Liability coverage available packaged into one convenient policy
- Medical Payments coverage of $5,000 included on all policies
- Coverage for Shooting Ranges, Guided Hunting and Fishing, and Kayak/ Canoe Rentals
- Special Events coverage available for activities such as fishing contests, archery and hunting classes, trade shows, etc.
- Professional Liability endorsement for firearms instructors
- Additional complementary coverages available: Cyber Security, Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary Liability, and Crime
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need to obtain a quote
Completed application and loss runs
Why do I need loss runs, if I have not had any losses
Loss runs will show insurance carriers your loss history, just like a credit report. If you have not had any losses it ensures you will get the best quote possible.
How long does obtaining a quote
Once we receive the info needed, 3-5 business days
How much is needed to obtain the coverage
25% down plus taxes and fees
111 Corporate Drive #200, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694